2010年3月1日星期一

★After school@The Mines★

Say Hi to anyone...
because I has been loooong time didn't renew my blog..
All things changed to normally and I extremely busy now...
The height of homework like a mountain...too many...LOHX..
My school life started has been three weeks ago...so fast...
Sejarah,moral values,add maths....those subjects on the edge of the danger.
but I improving now...

Okay..STOP crapping,let me talks about last week...

Egg Sharn and Maozai and meeee...
We went to The mines after school.
schoolOmg.
nowadays my forehead grew up a lot of pimples and my nose same also!GISH*

Taken lunch at KFC,but I brought a chicken fried rice at there.


We just walked around and I went to met my colleague

Then...
adjourned to MCD sat for a while...
After that,Loon came and fetch me back home and tuition..

JUST SIMPLE LIFE...

没有评论:

发表评论