2010年3月1日星期一

★Big bad news★


I just came back from school.so tired and sleepy.
But I still want to post about a bad news for me before I got to nap.

Do you remember?Recently, I always said my eyes was injured until today
.
It was injured for long time ago,still haven't heal.
Now,it started automatic shed tears and I felt so pain.
I can't open my eyes when under the sun.
I think it has been taken worse.


My dad accompanied me went to Consultant ophthalmologist to checked my right eye
I'm first time stepped into this place,I felt very fear.
We waited for about an hour for 15 minutes by impatiently!

I went to pets shop just besides the clinic for a while.
I saw a puppy,it too cute!It looks like a child Yoyo.


After the doctor examined my eyes,he warned me that three months cannot wear lens already.
Because contact lenses are not clean and led to my eyes sensitive.
Walao!3 month leh??!Is a BIG bad news for me..
I think I cannot do it,because I have many planning when my school holidays.especially photo session.
But I noe my eyes are very important to me,so maybe will cancel some planning.

I will reconsidering whether to attend photo session two week later.is okay?


Do you want to see my right eyes?I maybe make you feel very shock!!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

没有评论:

发表评论