2010年3月10日星期三

★Chor 1 of 2010★


on the way.
Kmaey,Iyen and Han.[my brother]

Finally,we're reached.My yoyo come together^^

My dad and mum

My dad and yoyo.cute doggg...

My grandma do the cooking and everyone gather and had the vegetarian food.
I dislike the vegetarian food,I felt very geli...
Gambling of a while with my aunt[my father's sister]


My grandma, a petite woman.

Iyen and me.

About 12.00pm,headed to mother's side there.
My mother's side is a big families.



Many relatives gather at here.



Long finger.very "K Ying"

Apa pattern?my dad and bro=="

"恭喜发财""身体健康""青春美丽""长命百岁""...."
a lot of lucky sentences came out from my mouth.
Take a lot of angpau just for a while.
HAHA...very excited.


Started to self-shoot in the room.




My cousin bro and me~


Sha po and me~


Then,we went to aunt's house with my family also.


My cute cousin.^^Piqi~~

Fake de lah...haha~

My partner.==


Night time,we didn't go anywhere.
very bored.
Lastly,we went to Squaks and
watched the Percy Jackson and The lightning Thief

Nice movie..
BUT.....I was sleeping at the cinema.
I don't know this movie talking about in the end.


It was raining already,haiz. Good bye yar...
DONE!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论