2010年3月1日星期一

★Egg's birthday party★


I want to wish Happy birthday to my bestie a.k.a EGG.
Let me give your big kiss first!Muaks


Saturday 9th Jan 2010

1.

2.

3.

4.

We celebrated Egg seventeen years old birthday party was held at Riverside.
Actually, we planned held at Mewar club@kajang,but last minute egg message to me and said that is was changed place already because no enough transport.Ahyor!!

Around 7.00pm,Loon came and fetch me headed to The Mines.
After that,met up them and moved to riverside.

We are the most early reached thereDress up casually today..

Although the light looks abit imbalance,but i still like this picture.

I went to toilet for make up,because my face look like very haggard


Amelia and meeeeeee

Others people and Eewaka reached late.
It was separated into two group.
Adult group.

and children group.

Next,random picture.

My left side is Egg and right side is Sharn and Eewaka.

My besttt friends^^

没有评论:

发表评论