2010年3月2日星期二

★Sing K★



Monday and Tuesday is my busy day So,I late updated This post about...

Saturday 8 AUGUST 2009

12.30PM
Jessie picked up us then went to Cheras Selatan-Jusco for sing k

This room still same at last time [Room.41 ]

In this day,I'm damn crazy and crazy



See..thayt is me..stand on the sofa
Just sing~ sing~ sing~


After that,
All of them went to toilet to self-shoot
But,I cannot be separated of mic XD
So,only Panda and me stayed at room
singing,dancing....very very happy!

Eewaka looks like upset today..

sat at corner and at all times sms only
less singing...

Eewaka..behind me


Fish.Yu Jing AND me








Group photos..

Afterward,

We watched the G.I.JoeThe Rise Of Cobra
I wanna watch the [灵灵狗] de loh~
but still panda and me wanna see this movie
so..changed to watch that movie..

The movie start at 4:30pm~

This movie was so nice..
because of the actress is so so so sexy and pretties It's definitely nice..
I recommend this film to anyone
go and watch yourself ya!!

The end around 6.30PM
After that,headed to gasonline with egg,eewaka fish panda
and planned for our third round for dinner
Long time didn't went out only 5ppl of us!
gossip gossip and gossip!
we had fun and loads of laughter

BACK HOME AROUND 11PM
Everyone had a great day..including me


nice?

没有评论:

发表评论