2010年3月1日星期一

★Gasonline★


Erm...Saturday went to BBQ with my sister's friends
but haven't get those picture
maybe wan waiting for a long time
I am damn happy for this day

So..skip to Sunday now

Sunday 6 September 2009
Today want go to watch movie with buddies but I was cancel it
Mornings,had my breakfast [dim sum]with my aunt and grandma them

went to pet's shop before back home

gave my yoyo!I love that strawberry one~really got a strawberry
After that,back home and online a few hours
I felt very lonely and boring
So,sms to my buddies and called their go yamcha at gasonline

Reached there around 7.00pm
Egg and I was late..
had my dinner at there and talk a lot with them

9.30PM
We walked to Mines and went to find Doudou interview for a job
but,I dislike there.I felt so harshness for this job
After that,We accompanied sharn headed to giant
She want buy a tomato sauce behest from her mum

Sharn,kmaey.eewaka,panda




Second round, Sharn's home
We was planning about wants who's home overnight..Eewaka or Sharn??
A meeting place changed a few times already
Eewaka seems like drunk already,but we without drink any alcohol
She laughing and non-stop


Is a sweet day!love my buddies~

没有评论:

发表评论